The Brainwashed Host in TV



I have been following the Astro Awani broadcast of the results and it amazes me that these people keep giving all sort of dumb reasons why BN lost in various places.

Excuses such as:
1. Silent voters making their voice heard
2. Opposition playing up oil prices.
3. Prices of goods increase
4. Chinese voting the opposition
5. Anti-establishment feeling

But nothing is mentioned about the BIG win in Penang, Kelantan, Kedah or Selangor!
Nothing is mentioned about Malaysian's anger with the blatant corruption and mismanagement of our money!
Nothing is mentioned that people are fed up with the BN governments hacking of our constitution and converting our nation into an Islamic state.

The people has decided, but our TV and national media is holding back the results to stupefy us!

Technorati Tags: , ,

2 Responses to "The Brainwashed Host in TV"

ThatJames says
9.3.08

That's why I'm watching TV3 and NTV7 instead.

Adino says
10.3.08

I was tuned in to Awani since 5:30pm to catch the election results.

I had to endure hours of one sided arguments and biased opinions while trying to catch the results.

Then Malaysiakini started updating us with the good news while all TV stations were still keeping everyone else in the dark.

And then I turned off my TV, entertaining myself with more parliament videos from YouTube while waiting for the Malaysiakini website to refresh with even more good news :)