Money Talks


My pal pointed this out to me -
What was Chong Wei doing in a BN Campaign?
Didn't he know he is being used by BN?
BN paying for his RM300,000 reward mah! And his pension!


True true, but what if the BN government falls after Sept 16? Who is the government then?

But credit to the champ, he said this (reported by Malaysianinsider)-
“I am here just to collect the cheque. They have already announced that I would receive the reward. I don’t want to comment anything on politics. I don’t know much about it,” said Chong Wei, who is not a registered voter.


Dont get me wrong, I like this champ. It is just opportunistic of BN to use him for political mileage. Credit to him that he said - he just came for the cheque!

What my pals and I are cheesed about is - what Ismail Sabri claim that Chong Wei's success shows that Chinese are not discriminated."Our sports programme is for all Malaysians".

Yeah, it is something needless to say! Malaysians of all race (although RPK claims 90% of taxes are paid by non-bumis) pay their taxes so why shouldn't it be the case!

That said, I can't wait to hear Ismail Sabri or whoever in BN to say "Our Higher Education is for all Malaysians".. especially to UiTM?

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,

1 comments:

Bengbeng says
22.8.08

they r barking up a losing tree. for most malaysians race is a lost cause. the more BN tries to stir up racial issues, positively or negatively, it loses more votes except among the ultras n the ultras whom they have in their pockets oledi. so wats the point?