Issuing your own report cards


Like a bunch of kids filling their own grades on the report card.

Newsflash: Penang passes with flying colours

It was one of my childhood fantasy to be able to change the grades given by my teachers on my report card so that I can look really good when I show my report card in front of my parents. Apparently, no one told our politicians that such practice is mere fantasy. Look - how brazen they are in continuing this childish fantasy.

And they aren't the only ones - apparently our PM did the same a few days ago with his own report card!

Want to know the real report card? CLICK HERE AND HERE.
Can't get the whole post? Maybe its time to subscribe to Malaysiakini

1 comments:

Anonymous

why they always come out good result during this time... and after election, not more report coming out... all back to sleep

if really have done good job... no ned repord card people also will know them